ALLPlayer is one of the most popular programs for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file.
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- DVD support.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- Intelligent subtitles - the program checks the length of the subtitles and sets the time duration.
- Subtitles editor.
- LiveUpdate - an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- AVI Doctor - repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
The latest ALLPlayer 8.3 is primarily a package of the latest video and audio decoders (including ffmpeg in version 4), but there are also some new most missing features expected by users such as:
Improved playback of subsequent parts of the series. Now it is possible even when each episode is in a different directory on the disk.
Changing the way the "next file" key works on the main panel.
Changing the way the next file will be played after the previous one: when we click on the file in the catalog and the option to repeat the file is not enabled, ALLPlayer after playing the selected file will play the next file from the disk. In this way, by clicking eg on a music file in a certain directory, files from it will be automatically played without the need to add them to the playlist, because the catalog is a playlist itself.
Support for the latest audio and video codecs.
Restored hints for ALLPlayer.
End of support for Windows XP - the last version working with XP is ALLPlayer 8.2